The Laura Lifestyle theme is a 3rd party Genesis Framework theme created for the eCommerce industry bloggers. Laura Lifestyle is a sleek theme with a minimal yet sophisticated layout, tons of features, and blazing page speed. The only drawback to this theme is the full-width layout is made up of three columns. This isn’t a look I like, but it could be perfect for you! One thing is for sure, this theme is unique. A sticky menu bar is included with the ability to add your social media follow links to the right-hand side. This is a perfect location to grow your social media following. Under this section is the place to upload the logo image.
The featured images on this theme are big, so make sure you are choosing the best quality images. Be sure to edit any images before uploading them, including the ones in your shop area. Do explore the demo version and see if this theme would suit your business! Remember, you can find additional Genesis framework customization tips in our Genesis Framework Tutorials category.
Here are the Laura Lifestyle Theme features.
Laura Lifestyle Theme Features
- Fully Responsive Design – your site will look gorgeous viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile
- Mailing List Integration – with MailChimp, Convertkit, etc
- Email Capture – start building an audience immediately
- Social Media Integration – channel links and share buttons
- Instagram Gallery – display your Instagram gallery in the sidebar widget
- Logo Uploader – Ability to upload your own logo/header OR simply type in your blog title to match the default styling
- Full Width Layout – clean full-width design great for a landing or sales page
- Sidebar Content Sidebar Layout – right and left sidebar layout for a modern blog style
- Widgitized Blog Sidebar – social channels, subscribe function, post categories, Instagram gallery, search, etc.
- Contact Form Integration – for your audience to reach out to you
- Woocommerce Compatible – sell unlimited physical, digital or affiliate products to your audience
I mentioned earlier about the 3 columns as the main layout option and here is the preview. Keep in mind, I typically never see people using this layout. Perhaps this can be a new trend starting.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have the Genesis Framework already installed on your blog. The cost of the framework is $59.95. This will get you a lifetime membership and free updates for the framework, which is an awesome deal.
If you are a developer, you know you can customize these themes on your own for your clients and add more money to your packaged deals. The Pro Plus StudioPress package is perfect for professional bloggers and developers. Check out the details below.
Need More Convincing?
There are thousands of plugins online to install on your blog but installing all of them is not a feasible thing to do. One thing is for sure is that you need to have a good web host or your blogging career won’t be very successful. Being on the Genesis Framework means there are custom plugins created especially for our community. Have a look at our mega list of Genesis Framework Plugins page to see which ones catch your interest.
If you are new to this whole blogging thing or looking for a little more knowledge? Take a look at our blog post on How To Start A WordPress Blog on the Genesis Framework.
Additional SEO Optimized Child Themes
To find more beautifully designed Themes that run off a different framework, have a look at Tesla Themes. Their themes come with a clean design, powerful features, and free premium support which is most important. Schema Integration included with all themes. Visit Tesla themes to learn more. There “Standard Package” is the best value.
- Recommended SEO Guide: How To Set Up The Yoast Premium SEO Plugin
- Recommended SEO Guide: The WP Meta SEO Plugin: An Alternative SEO Plugin
Don’t know how to install a Genesis Framework theme? See our guide on How To Install A Genesis Framework Theme for a step by step guide. You do get a “Theme Settings” page in your admin dashboard with the Genesis Framework installed. The number of settings depends on the theme installed.
Submit your reviews of this theme below or share your customized Laura Lifestyle Theme blog in the comment section.
Please share this blog post with your friends who are in search of a theme.