Do you want to make money online blogging? Of course you do. It costs money to keep a blog running. You have your domain costs per year, hosting (monthly payments), outsourcing payments and even it can cost money for themes and plugins.
In the past and present, I have made money online blogging with the following affiliate programs or just selling products individually. These products I have either made money from or have used in the past and even still currently using. Take a look at their affiliates pages and see what you will earn for a commission.
I strongly suggest you take your time and read what’s on their page, explore the website and even contact the owner to get questions answered.
For a detailed guide on how to make money in affiliate marketing, I’d suggest you purchase Shoutmeloud’s Affiliate Marketing eBook. It’s the A to Z guide that will help you understand affiliate marketing from the ground up, thus putting you in a better situation to succeed. I have the original version and the updated copy. It’s worth the price and yes, it’s a tell all guide that is a lot of pages.
Giving my book another plug: —> Get Started in the IT Industry: From Summer School Graduate to Team Lead
Resources & Affiliate Programs For Bloggers
Sell Individual Products
- Sharasale – Promote other people’s products for a commission. (My Review)
- Clickbank – Promote other people’s digital goods for a commission or become a publisher. (My Review)
- Amazon – Make money sell anything & good potential
- CJ.com – Thousands of products to promote, I belong to 6 products on there
Web Hosting – Earn Residual Income
(some are 1-time commissions)
Ad Networks (Sell Ads)
- Outsource – The only place I hire from.
- Freelancer – A member for over 10 years and still earn a commission every now and then
Email Marketing (Autoresponder )
Social Blogging Networks/Products
- BlogEngage – Social Network for bloggers (residual income). Still have a membership.
- Revive Pro – Premium plugin for sharing old content to some social media accounts. Check out our guide on Revive Old Blog Posts plugin.
- Social Warfare – Increase Social Shares & Drive Traffic (My Review)
- Stencil – Create images for social media marketing, an endless money pit
WordPress Theme Marketplaces
- Envato Market – Tons of themes & products for WordPress plus good payouts
- Mojo Themes – Market any theme online and earn $
- InkThemes – Another awesome marketplace that isn’t just for WordPress themes.
- Themesnap – Another place for quality themes that pays
- Creative Market – Fantastic WordPress Marketplace (Earn Good)
- Code Grape – Buy and sell scripts, purchase themes plus much more. A huge potential to earn big with this affiliate program
Premium WordPress Themes
(Themes pay out commissions & some are residual)
WP Security & SEO
Excellent Blogging Plugins
(Quality plugins for genesis framework & nonframework blogs)
- 48 Hour Logo Professional logos done fast – Good payouts
- Logo Nerds – Quality logos, rewarded with commissions
Like I’ve said earlier, all these programs I have either earn commission from, used in the past and currently using. Do explore each program in great details before you make a decision. These are just recommended by WP Outcast and in no way forcing you to join them.
More resources will be added in do time as I have had a chance to use them.