Do you want to make money online blogging? Of course you do. It costs money to keep a blog running. You have your domain costs per year, hosting (monthly payments), outsourcing payments and even it can cost money for themes and plugins.
In the past and present, I have made money online blogging with the following affiliate programs or just selling products individually. These products I have either made money from or have used in the past and even still currently using. Take a look at their affiliates pages and see what you will earn for a commission.
I strongly suggest you take your time and read what’s on their page, explore the website and even contact the owner to get questions answered.
For a detailed guide on how to make money in affiliate marketing, I’d suggest you purchase Shoutmeloud’s Affiliate Marketing eBook. It’s the A to Z guide that will help you understand affiliate marketing from the ground up, thus putting you in a better situation to succeed. I have the original version and the updated copy. It’s worth the price and yes, it’s a tell all guide that is a lot of pages.
Giving my book another plug: —> Get Started in the IT Industry: From Summer School Graduate to Team Lead
Resources & Affiliate Programs For Bloggers
Sell Individual Products
- Sharasale – Promote other people’s products for a commission. (My Review)
- Clickbank – Promote other people’s digital goods for a commission or become a publisher. (My Review)
- Amazon – Make money sell anything & good potential
- CJ.com – Thousands of products to promote, I belong to 6 products on there
Web Hosting – Earn Residual Income
(some are 1-time commissions)
- Blue Host – receive $65.00 per referral
- Godaddy – receive up to 40% commission (Migrate To Godaddy)
- Host Gator – Earn Up To $125 Per Qualifying Signup
- Dream Host – Residual Income or flat fee of $97
- Theme Cloud – 50% commission plus potential residual income (My Review)
- SiteGround – Up to $125 per sale
- CloudWays – WPOutcast’s current host and awesome affiliate program (My Review)
Ad Networks (Sell Ads)
- CB Pro Ads – Promote Clickbank products with many different methods
- OIO Publisher – Sell advertising space on your blog. (Check out our tutorial on The OIO Publisher.)
- Adsanity – Sell banner ads for money
- Infolinks Earn money when people click on your ads
- Outsource – The only place I hire from.
- Freelancer – A member for over 10 years and still earn a commission every now and then
Email Marketing (Autoresponder )
- Aweber An autoresponder program (Monthly commissions!)
- Optin Monster Alternative to Aweber but much better
- Gravity Forms – Advanced Forms for WordPress, earn online
- WPForms Features & Addons – 20% commission per sale (My Review)
- Feedblitz – Email Marketing RSS Feed and Subscriber List Solution (UPDATE: 12/4/2016 – Now using MailChimp)
Social Blogging Networks/Products
- BlogEngage – Social Network for bloggers (residual income). Still have a membership.
- Revive Pro – Premium plugin for sharing old content to some social media accounts. Check out our guide on Revive Old Blog Posts plugin.
- Social Warfare – Increase Social Shares & Drive Traffic (My Review)
- Stencil – Create images for social media marketing, an endless money pit
WordPress Theme Marketplaces
- Envato Market – Tons of themes & products for WordPress plus good payouts
- Mojo Themes – Market any theme online and earn $
- InkThemes – Another awesome marketplace that isn’t just for WordPress themes.
- Themesnap – Another place for quality themes that pays
- Creative Market – Fantastic WordPress Marketplace (Earn Good)
- Code Grape – Buy and sell scripts, purchase themes plus much more. A huge potential to earn big with this affiliate program
Premium WordPress Themes
(Themes pay out commissions & some are residual)
- Tesla Themes – Quality themes and a very generous converting affiliate program. (My Thoughts on Tesla)
- Agent Evolution – Real Estate Themes & Custom Framework
- Themeisle – Quality Themes with a Theme options panel
- CSSIgniter – Premium Business Themes
- Engine Themes – Premium App Themes for WordPress. (niche themes)
- Themify Themes – Trusted by 58,000 customers!
- App Themes – Business themes & Marketplace
- Gabfire Themes – Mostly Newspaper style themes
- RichWP – Premium themes since 2009
- Divi theme Framework – By Elegant Themes
- 7theme Themes – Affordable business themes
- Swift Theme – One of the fasting loaded things out there right out of the box.
WP Security & SEO
- Sucuri Security – WP security plugin – Recommended by web hosts. Good commissions
- Monitor Links – check backlinks, make money off the paid version. WPOutcast Still using this software
- SEM rush Residual income
- Link Trackr – tracking links – Good payouts
- DIY SEO Course – Learn SEO easily by following this course
- 1 Month Free Trial – Local Search Rank Checker
Excellent Blogging Plugins
(Quality plugins for genesis framework & nonframework blogs)
- Imagely – The best WordPress themes, plugins, and hosting for photographers.
- Short Pixel – The best image optimizing plugin by far. Try it for free. (My Review)
- Business Directory Plugin – The best web directory plugin (Free) | Check out our Directory Tutorial on this plugin
- Beaver Builder – Easily build responsive WordPress websites without touching code
- Child Theme Development Tool – For developers to use to create child themes very easily
- Get Site Control – Perfect widgets for your website: surveys, email opt-in forms, contact forms, pop ups, follow, share buttons and live chats.
- Styles for Genesis – Genesis font and color customizations without coding
- CM Answers – Q&A Forum, premium version is a money-maker. Check out our Q&A Section short review.
- Comet Cache – The leading Caching plugin for WordPress and being used by WPOutcast. (My Review)
- Grammarly – The best tool proofreading tool for anyone blogging.
- WPtouch – WordPress Mobile responsive Plugin
- Monarch Social – A premium plugin WPOutcast is still running. Do check out our tutorial on how to Create A Side Bar Widget using this plugin.
- Fancy Author box – This is an awesome plugin, I used it on other niche blogs of mine. Do check out our tutorial.
- WP Core – Easy way to manage all your plugins. I used the paid version before I switched to the Genesis Framework
- 48 Hour Logo Professional logos done fast – Good payouts
- Logo Nerds – Quality logos, rewarded with commissions
Like I’ve said earlier, all these programs I have either earn commission from, used in the past and currently using. Do explore each program in great details before you make a decision. These are just recommended by WP Outcast and in no way forcing you to join them.
More resources will be added in do time as I have had a chance to use them.