The Craft Haven theme is a 3rd party Genesis Framework theme created for the eCommerce industry. With easy to edit features, this theme could be used for a wide variety of niches. Craft Haven also comes with a great looking shop page.
At the top of the homepage, you have a large rectangle space for your logo image. For this theme, it would be wise to place a background behind your logo image to draw attention to your company name. Below the logo image is a huge homepage widget, ideal for a responsive slider plugin. Linking shop categories and blog posts in this slider will help showcase products as well as draw traffic to different pages.
Side column and footer widgets are included.
Craft Haven’s homepage has that newspaper design feel to it; however, its function and navigation isn’t a problem for your visitors. The featured images in this theme are huge, so make sure you are using high-quality images. This is a fast, clean, mobile-friendly design with room for extra customization. You can find customization tips in our Genesis Framework Tutorials category.
Let’s move along to Craft Haven’s features.
Craft Haven Features
- A beautiful homepage designed to direct people to your shop and blog.
- Built-in customizer to change font colors and button colors.
- Homepage slider (optional).
- Homepage featured product area to display four featured products (optional).
- Featured blog post area on the front page (optional).
- Fully designed for Woocommerce including custom CSS to incorporate Woocommerce into the look of the theme.
- 14 watercolor header background images in various colors, plus a gold foil header background image.
- Large post area and sidebar, perfect for large images and many ad sizes.
- Ability to upload your own custom header.
- Easily customized navigation menu.
- Subscription box compatible with multiple services (optional).
- Optional Instagram bar.
- Mobile responsive layout.
- Easily add a circular profile image to the sidebar.
- Social media buttons.
- SEO Optimized.
- HTML5 Markup.
Looking at the footer of this theme, you have several widgets at your disposal. You can also set up your Instagram feed images in the footer. Lovely theme with great features to run a shop.
A look at the first widgets under the responsive slide widget on the homepage.
Don’t forget to check out our plugins page for more awesome add-ons to really make your blog stand out.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have the Genesis Framework already installed on your blog. The cost of the framework is $59.95. This will get you a lifetime membership and free updates for the framework, which is an awesome deal.
If you are a developer, you know you can customize these themes on your own for your clients and add more money to your packaged deals. The Pro Plus StudioPress package is perfect for professional bloggers and developers. Check out the details below.
Need More Convincing?
There are thousands of plugins online to install on your blog but installing all of them is not a feasible thing to do. One thing is for sure is that you need to have a good web host or your blogging career won’t be very successful. Being on the Genesis Framework means there are custom plugins created especially for our community. Have a look at our mega list of Genesis Framework Plugins page to see which ones catch your interest.
If you are new to this whole blogging thing or looking for a little more knowledge? Take a look at our blog post on How To Start A WordPress Blog on the Genesis Framework.
Additional SEO Optimized Child Themes
To find more beautifully designed Themes that run off a different framework, have a look at Tesla Themes. Their themes come with a clean design, powerful features, and free premium support which is most important. Schema Integration included with all themes. Visit Tesla themes to learn more. There “Standard Package” is the best value.
- Recommended SEO Guide: How To Set Up The Yoast Premium SEO Plugin
- Recommended SEO Guide: The WP Meta SEO Plugin: An Alternative SEO Plugin
Don’t know how to install a Genesis Framework theme? See our guide on How To Install A Genesis Framework Theme for a step by step guide. You do get a “Theme Settings” page in your admin dashboard with the Genesis Framework installed. The amount of settings depends on the theme installed.
Submit your reviews of this theme below or share your customized Craft Haven Theme blog in the comment section.
Please share this blog post with your friends who are in search of a theme.