The Bella Beauty theme is a feminine 3rd Party Genesis Framework theme created for the beauty industry. This is an ideal theme for the blogger that provide services or products in the beauty or fashion industry. Not only does this theme have a beautiful layout, it’s also packed with some awesome features.
The homepage features a large rectangular widget directly under the menu bar. This is a perfect location for a responsive slider plugin. Using this, you can showcase images that link to specific posts or pages. Under this, there is a set of three rectangular widgets to showcase an image with a clickable anchor text link in the middle of it. Use this space to showcase three important areas of the blog you want visitors to go to first.
A side column is included with this theme along with footer widgets. One is for your autoresponder box and the other one is to display photos from Instagram. I love what a large role images play in this theme. On the blog page, there is a nice grid-type format.
Let’s get the features of this theme before you check out the demo version.
Bella Beauty Features
- Fully Responsive Design – your site will look gorgeous viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile
- Mailing List Integration – with MailChimp, Convertkit, etc
- Email Capture – start building an audience immediately
- Social Media Integration – page links and share buttons
- Slider – gorgeous full-width slider support
- Call To Action Link Boxes – stylish call to action link boxes allows you to link to your own content such as pages, posts, categories, or social channels
- Blog Category Page – display your blog categories beautifully
- Instagram Gallery Integration – display your Instagram gallery in the Instagram footer widget
- Logo Uploader – ability to upload your own logo/header OR simply type in your blog title to match the default styling
- Live Color Customizer – choose your brand’s colors and see your changes before going live
- Full-Width Layout – clean full-width design great for a landing or sales page
- Sidebar Content Layout – alternate blog right or left sidebar layout for a traditional blog style
- Widgitized Blog Sidebar – social channels, subscribe function, post categories, Instagram gallery, search, etc.
- Contact Form Integration – for your audience to reach out to you
- Woocommerce Compatible – sell unlimited digital and/or physical products to your audience
Check out the blog post area before you leave the demo blog. Here is a taste of what you will see:
Don’t forget to check out our plugins page for more awesome add-ons to really make your blog stand out.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have the Genesis Framework already installed on your blog. The cost of the framework is $59.95. This will get you a lifetime membership and free updates for the framework, which is an awesome deal.
If you are a developer, you know you can customize these themes on your own for your clients and add more money to your packaged deals. The Pro Plus StudioPress package is perfect for professional bloggers and developers. Check out the details below.
Need More Convincing?
There are thousands of plugins online to install on your blog, but installing all of them is impossible. One thing is for sure, you need to have a good web host or your blogging career won’t be very successful. Being on the Genesis Framework means there are custom plugins created especially for your community. Have a look at our mega list of Genesis Framework Plugins page to see which ones catch your interest.
If you are new to this whole blogging thing or looking for a little more knowledge? Take a look at our blog post on How To Start A WordPress Blog on the Genesis Framework.
Additional SEO Optimized Child Themes
Find more beautifully designed Genesis Framework Themes at Genesis Passion. Their Child Themes pass with 90 percentage in Google Page Speed tests. Schema Integration in all Custom code plus much more. Visit Genesis Passion to learn more. This is an affordable alternate theme if you looking to save a few bucks.
- Recommended SEO Guide: How To Set Up The Yoast Premium SEO Plugin
- Recommended SEO Guide: The WP Meta SEO Plugin: An Alternative SEO Plugin
Don’t know how to install a Genesis Framework theme? See our guide on How To Install A Genesis Framework Theme for a step by step guide. You do get a “Theme Settings” page in your admin dashboard with the Genesis Framework installed. The number of settings depends on the theme installed.
Submit your reviews of this theme below or share your customized Bella Beauty Theme blog in the comment section.
Please share this blog post with your friends who are in search of a theme.