In this digital world, every business is online today, fully or partially. No business can reach to the world without a hosting service. Web hosting does the real thing like connecting your website to the internet, where millions of potential customers will be able to reach you in few seconds. There are many choices available when it comes to hosting services. Choosing the correct one for your business is crucial. You may get an optimized and fast service at a cheap price and gain profits, or you may end up wasting your time struggling with the issues in the web hosting service you have opted for.
Before jumping into the real deal, let’s check out the potential issues you can experience as a customer with your hosting services –
- Security – In the cyber world, security is the main concern for the business owners out there. When you host your website on the internet, your information is open to the threats and vulnerability. To protect your business information, customer database and most importantly customer information, you must choose a secure hosting service for your website.
- Speed – This is another major issue you can find with the majority of the hosting services. Faster websites lead to faster business communications and faster growth. No one has the time to wait forever for fetching an information from a website or to communicate when there are so many faster choices available. Your competitors will be moving to grab the opportunity faster than you think. Therefore, the hosting service that provides speed is the one suitable for your business.
- Costing – Will you be willing to pay for a hosting service higher than your revenue. Not really, right? Most of the hosting services are too costly for a monthly subscription plan. Especially, it is not possible for small businesses to afford this much when they are just starting their venture. A cost-effective hosting service along with the required features are rare to find, but that is the one you should opt for.
In this article, we’ll be talking about A2 Hosting Services, the best of its kind you can find in the market. With A2 hosting you can get an end-to-end solution for all type of hosting needs also, it helps you overcome the web hosting issues discussed above.
Let’s take a look at the products A2 Hosting offers for the businesses –
Shared Web Hosting
Shared web hosting is generally used by personal bloggers. A2 Hosting offers shared hosting in different price ranges starting with just $3.92 only! Three packages can be chosen from – Lite, Swift or Turbo. This type of hosting is used by the startup bloggers, established blogging websites or any personal website for portfolios.
Reseller Web Hosting
Reseller hosting is the specialty of A2 Hosting services. Used by resellers and businesses, Reseller hosting provides a special type of hosting services, that includes storages, WHM Control Panel and eNom reseller account free, which is a perfect thing to have to start a reselling business.
You can choose from the four reseller packages – Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, according to the number of accounts you need to manage and the amount of storage space you require for your business. The basic Bronze model starts from just $13.19 per month. The best thing with all these plans is, other than the number of the accounts and the storage space, all the other features are the same through all the plans.
VPS hosting or VDS hosting is used by businesses and the publishers or bloggers who want to extend their services from shared hosting to the Virtual Private Server one. You can get Managed VPS services, Unmanaged VPS services, Core VPS plans.
If you have development skills and can manage and develop your site on servers, you can get the Unmanaged VPS Services at starting only $5.00. Managed VPS is the most popular VPS hosting services from A2 hosting where you can get the ease of shared services, the power of VPS hosting with full support and management from A2 Hosting.
Core VPS is the combination of all these plans, more flexible and more powerful.
Dedicated Hosting can be used by small businesses as well as the larger enterprises equally. You can choose the plans according to your needs. Plans are –
- Semi-Dedicated Server
- Unmanaged Flex Server
- Managed Flex Server
- Core Flex Server
Among these plans, Managed Flex Server is the most popular dedicated server hosting service. It is a fully managed and worry-free, super-fast dedicated server hosting with full Hostguard Management and without the root access. If you want the similar services with root access, you can select their Core Flex Server plan. All the plans are designed keeping in mind of different scale and size of the businesses.
Other products of the A2 Hosting Services –
- Turbo Web Hosting
- Cloud VPS Hosting
- Smart System Notifier
- Managed Server Customizations
- CPU Configurations in VPS products
- CloudLinux Monitoring and limits
- “503 Service Temporarily available” message
- Turbo Boost
- Performance Plus Upgrade
- LiteSpeed on Unmanaged Server
- Accessing and using Weuzo on an unmanaged server
Turbo Web Hosting is the specialty and an amazing product of A2 Hosting Services. You can get 20X faster servers with an Apache alternative on it, which takes less space in server. You can boost the performance of your VPS or dedicated Flex servers even more, by using the Turbo Boost. Smart System Notifier manages the performance and stability of the server and notifies whenever it finds anything alarming. You can learn more about the services on A2 Hosting Services Products page.
What is newly offered by A2 Hosting Services?
Recently, A2 Hosting launched Managed WordPress Hosting, an amazing service for professional digital publishers. Through these pages of the websites load 20X times faster than the other hosting services. It is a fully managed service for WordPress hosting. You can choose from 3 plans – 1-Site, 3-Site and Unlimited. The only difference between these three services is the number of sites you can host on one server.
The main features of the Managed WordPress Services are –
- You can test the applications before you publish them through a staging server
- SSL is configured on your server
- Hosting servers are only Turbo servers that run faster
- The services and servers are optimized and preconfigured for high speed and well as optimum security.
- Automated Backups are scheduled and easy recovery options are there
- Managed WordPress updates and Patching is powered by Plesk
If you are just starting your business and do not want to invest in the Managed services, you can opt for their Shared WordPress Hosting as well. But, you do not get Easy WordPress Backups, Site Staging and Free Jetpack License in that case. In managed WordPress Services you get scalable, faster and secure WordPress hosting that is fully managed as well.
The Jetpack consists of required and amazing services like automated backups, lazy loading images, Photon Unlimited Image CDN, Brute Force Protection(included), Spam Filtering, website statistics analyzer and more than 100 WordPress Templates absolutely free.
A2 Hosting provides Linux Hosting and Windows Hosting. You can choose according to the technology you use for your website and other features you want to employ on your server. For example – if you are using technologies like PHP on any popular framework, and opting for LAMP, you need to choose the Linux Hosting.
All the hosting services offered by A2 Hosting have great user reviews and good star ratings. The most important thing is, you can avail all of these amazing services at a competitive rate, much cheaper than other hosting services available in the market. The most important thing is, it has amazing 24*7 support for customers which response very fast and also the knowledge base which you can refer for all of your FAQs and learnings. They offer 99% uptime guarantee with anytime money back offer.