(Last Updated On: January 18, 2017)
The Mystic Boho theme is a 3rd party Genesis Framework Theme created for photographers and Travel bloggers. This theme showcases big images all over the place. Mystic can be used as a wooCommerce business in addition to a blog, which makes this theme very enticing!
On the homepage, you get a sticky menu bar, a sidebar, and footer widgets. Mystic Boho comes with a lot of built-in features and can be customized even further to fit your needs!
Under the top menu bar is a beautiful gradient image and a place to upload your logo. Take the time to explore this theme and check out all the features included below.
Head over to our Genesis Framework Category for help with customization and coding.
Let’s get to all of the Mystic Boho Theme features.
Mystic Boho Theme Features
- Fully Responsive Design – your site will look gorgeous viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile
- Mailing List Integration – with MailChimp, Convertkit, etc
- Email Capture – start building an audience immediately
- Social Media Integration – page links and share buttons
- Instagram Gallery Integration – display your Instagram gallery in the blog sidebar
- Logo Uploader – ability to upload your own logo/header OR simply type in your blog title to match the default styling
- Live Color Customizer – choose your brand colors and see your changes before they go live
- Full-Width Layout – clean full-width design great for a landing or sales page
- Sidebar Content Layout – alternate blog right or left sidebar layout for a traditional blog style
- Widgitized Blog Sidebar – social channels, subscribe function, post categories, Instagram gallery, search, etc.
- Contact Form Integration – for your audience to reach out to you
- Woocommerce Compatible – sell unlimited digital and/or physical products to your audience
I’m in love with the side bar because you have unlimited options on what you can put here! Do make sure you create a beautiful profile picture for the side bar to help connect yourself with your viewers. You can even add your social media buttons here! Here is a preview of the side bar as well as the sticky menu that follows you as you scroll down.
Don’t forget to check out our plugins page for more awesome add-ons to really make your blog stand out.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have the Genesis Framework already installed on your blog. The cost of the framework is $59.95. This will get you a lifetime membership and free updates for the framework, which is an awesome deal.
If you are a developer, you know you can customize these themes on your own for your clients and add more money to your packaged deals. The Pro Plus StudioPress package is perfect for professional bloggers and developers. Check out the details below.
Recommended Tutorial: What Is The Pro Plus Package
Need More Convincing?
There are thousands of plugins online to install on your blog, but installing all of them is impossible. One thing is for sure, you need to have a good web host or your blogging career won’t be very successful. Being on the Genesis Framework means there are custom plugins created especially for your community. Have a look at our mega list of Genesis Framework Plugins page to see which ones catch your interest.
If you are new to this whole blogging thing or looking for a little more knowledge? Take a look at our blog post on How To Start A WordPress Blog on the Genesis Framework.
Additional SEO Optimized Child Themes
Find more beautifully designed Genesis Framework Themes at Genesis Passion. Their Child Themes pass with 90 percentage in Google Page Speed tests. Schema Integration in all Custom code plus much more. Visit Genesis Passion to learn more. This is an affordable alternate theme if you looking to save a few bucks.
Don’t know how to install a Genesis Framework theme? See our guide on How To Install A Genesis Framework Theme for a step by step guide. You do get a “Theme Settings” page in your admin dashboard with the Genesis Framework installed. The number of settings depends on the theme installed.
Submit your reviews of this theme below or share your customized Mystic Boho Theme blog in the comment section.
Please share this blog post with your friends who are in search of a theme.